Super memory test
When a child tunes his mind to work efficiently in one area, it can perform the same way in any area. Prajna students from India and USA took part in the super memory test in Bhagavad Gi:tha. It is the core and masterpiece of all knowledge. Any other subject will be a piece of cake for them.
The youngest who participated in avadha:nam is of age 7 and the eldest is 45.
- Given the chapter number and sloka number, they can recite that particular sloka
- Given a phrase in a Sloka, they can tell which chapter and sloka that belongs to
- Given a number from 1 to 700, they can recite the sloka corresponding to that number
- Given the beginning phrase of any sloka, they can recite that sloka
- Given the ending phrase of any sloka, they can recite full sloka
- Given a number and any increment number, they can chant that sloka and chant the next sloka in series by the increment number. For example, if we give numbers chapter 1, 34 and 2, the kid can chant the 34th sloka and chant 36th, 38th, 40th, etc. If there are no more slokas in that specific chapter, they move on to the next chapter seamlessly.
- Above step can be done with negative increment too
- … and many more
Paramahamsa, the Supreme Swan Significance of theppo:tsavam, boat festival
It’s hard to believe that we are already celebrating the 1st anniversary of SOE. It is a fortunate opportunity to participate in golden Ramanuja’s Abhishekam. Its beautiful & blissful. The association with Ramanuja is uplifting. Just watching the water flowing through the divine body of Ramanuja cleanses our Manas and mind. Just hearing the chanting of his divine name cleanses our thoughts.
– Sruthi, Boston
It was a very great and different experience. If I am at home I will play games but here it is very peaceful and a great place. I came here to take part in 108 Kalyanam as my mother forced me to come. but now I am happy. I am seeing such function for the first time.
– K. Karthik
Interviews of devotees during theeetha Goshti Why take thi:rtham?
HH is apara Ra:ma:nuja. We are seeing Rama:nuja in Him. Taking thi:rtham through our a:cha:rya’s hands is our good karma.
– Jhansi Rani, Varaha Ratnam, Eluru
It is our luck to take God’s thi:rtham through a:charya. We came all the way from Warangal to take thi:rtham from HH’s hands!
– Kambu Rama Devi.