HH CHINNA JEEYAR SWAMIJI
- HH Tridandi Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji is an Indian erudite Vedic scholar.
- He is a philosopher, an unparalleled spiritual teacher and practitioner of selfless service to mankind
- He is an eloquent speaker acclaimed nationally and internationally for his various discourses
- He is the torch bearer of Sri Vaishnava tradition and the resulting thejas of his light has penetrated through all barriers of caste, religion and nationality
- HH Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swami has chosen to spend his lifetime serving people in various streams such as Education, Sports and Health Care.
- Ahobila Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamiji is a great follower of Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Chinna Srimannarayana Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamiji.
- His Holiness Sri Ahobila Ramanuja Jeeyar Swami varu was born in the year 1980 at Gudiwada, Andhra Pradesh.
- His Holiness was initiated and given deeksha by His Holiness Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Srimannarayana Ramanuja Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji in the year 2005 during Krishna Pushkara Uthsavam.
- Sri Swamiji mastered Vedas, Upanishads, and Sastras.
- Sri Swamiji gives very impressive, and inspirational discourses in sweet and lucid Telugu.
- Sri Swamiji promotes and propagates Sri Bhagawad Ramanuja Sath Sampradayam.
HH AHOBILA JEEYAR SWAMIJI
HH DEVANATHA JEEYAR SWAMIJI
- On 5th May 2013, HH Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji initiated Sriman Chilakamarri Bharathacharya into monkhood in Sri Pedda Jeeyar Swamiji’s brindavan, Nadigaddapalem and named him Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Devanatha Ramanuja Jeeyar Swamy.
- Devanatha Jeeyar Swamy has been actively associated with Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji and his services for the last 20 years.
- HH is spreading the message of Equality and peace propounded by Bhagawad Ramanujacharya in many places in AP and Telangana.
- Presently HH Devanatha Jeeyar Swamiji is the President of Sahasrabdi project.
- Dr.Rameswar Rao Jupally is a successful industrialist
- Having graduated as a Homoeopathic Doctor, the thirst to serve people made him a pioneer in social service activities.
- Intensely humane at heart, his great concern and love for all beings, took the magnanimous form of JIVA Asramam, JIMS Homeopathy Hospital, JIMS Homeo Medical College and many other initiatives
- A visionary par excellence, Dr. Rameshwar Rao is a builder. His construction company creates unique projects. He sets high records and then goes right ahead and breaks them himself with a new project.
- Statue of Equality, a vision of HH Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji, commemorating the millennium celebrations of Bhagavad Ramanuja is yet another project which exhibits the philanthropic side of Dr. Rameshwar Rao. He donated 45 acres of land for this project alone. His My Home Office is supporting the construction of the statue.
Sri Jupally Rameswar Rao
DNV Prasad Sthapathy
- Sri DNV Prasad Sthapathy from traditional family and he is a disciple of Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swami ji from his childhood
- Over the guidance of HH Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji he went to Tirupati and pursued “Sthapathya Sastra” in Sri Venkateswara Institute of traditional sculpture and architecture which has been maintained by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, Tirupati.
- He has earned his reputation as a traditional sthapathy by his designs and construction services in the area of devalaya Vastu, Sampradaya Silpam and consultations to several temples in india, United States of America, United Kingdom and Nepal.
- He is well versed in the texts of ancient Devalaya vasthu , Silpa shastras and philosophy of Shri Ramanujacharya.
- He has been working for Statue Of Equality project as “chief Sthapathy” from the beginning of the project.
- With the divine desire and under the aegis of Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji, he has designed the Statue of equality project and Sri Ramanuja statue by following all the Agama, Silpa and Samudrika sastra texts.
- On instructions of HH Swamiji, He has personally visited nearly 92 Divya Desa temples along with the several biggest statues and ancient temples all over the world. By pursuing the diversified temple architecture. he has designed thousands of drawings for Sri Ramanuja Sahasrabdi project.