Sri Krishna Desika Jeeyar Swami humbly reached JIVA asram to pay respects to Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swami and have a darsan, a visit in honour, of the Sri Ramanuja Sahasrabdi site. Sri Krishna Desika Jeeyar Swami quite happily watched the great, Ramanuja statue and expressed his extreme reverence towards Swami for taking up such a noble mission. Swamiji invited Sri Krishna Desika Jeeyar Swami to advice on any findings during the making.
An update to all the supporters on the progress:
- Four Divya Desa Temples work begins!
- Sri Varada Raja Perumal Temple – Thiru kachchi
- Sri Deepa Prakasa Perumal Temple – Thiruth thankaa
- Sri Vaishnava Nambi Perumal Temple – Thiru-k-kurungudi
- Sri Thiru Kuralappan Perumal Temple – Thiru van parisaaram
- Stone required for the temples is being donated by Quarry owners from Guntur
- Silpi work also begins!
- Ramanuja Statue Thirunamam – Swamiji suggested that the Thirunamam be polished to give the right colour texture – Red and White instead of leaving it in the same texture as the rest of the statue
- Swami met with the engineers to discuss on the Dynamic Fountain and the Statue on the fountain
While the project is shaping up with the support from everyone around the globe, there is still quite a lot that requires a helping hand. Be generous and support this great structure that will guide our future generations in morally rich and divinely fruitful path.