Donations made using QR Code or Bank Transfers or Cheques
NOTE: Please ensure you fill the form after the donation either by QR Code or Bank Transfer or cheque. Else we will not be able to send you the donation confirmation receipt. Any donation in Cash INR 2,000.00 to 2,00,00 PAN number and Aadhaar are mandatory. For other payment modes INR10000 or above PAN number is mandatory.
Please send us your details
- QR code donation is one of the quickest and easiest way to donate.
- After donation using QR Code scan please fill the form as we need your details to send you the donation confirmation receipt.
- You can choose to dedicate the donation to any of family member.
- Select the date of participation in the event so that we will send the entry passes for those dates as per the donation amount. If you are not sure of the date, you can leave it empty.
- Please use the same form for Electronic Fund Transfer (Bank Transfers), and Check/cheque transactions too.
NOTE: Once we receive the details we will get back to you and map your donations to your email Id and you will be able to download the donation receipt from the Donor Dashboard.
What happens after form submission?
- An email confirmation will be sent to your email id from “Statue of Equality”. If the email is not in your inbox, please check the spam folder.
- Further on, we will be communicating to you over the email / phone number which you have given during the registration process.
- Meanwhile for any questions you can reach us on email@example.com or call us on our toll free number.
INFO: The details which you provide will help us to generate the passes for you to participate in the event. So please do ensure you submit the details. Thank you for understanding.
INFO: Please contact by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on +91 7901 422 022 for any questions.