Bramha Vidyas are defined as the paths of Introspective learning as taught in Upanishads. Swamiji has initiated a plan to depict these 32 Bramha Vidyas on the Pillars of Bhadra Vedi (the seating stage of Ramanujacharya)! What an opportunity for the entire world to get a taste of the rich and ancient Vedic wisdom. This wisdom learnt through the able guidance of acharyas aims at supporting all beings in a peaceful and blissful state. Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji’s matchless direction is the key to all the efforts.
Further update on Statue of Equality to all our dear readers:
- Pillar work on Bhadra Vedi is 90% complete
- 3 Door frames are in design and review stage
- Carved mesh work on elevator head area is in progress
- Stone work of Maha Padmam, the great lotus is complete
- Arcs on walk-ways are close to complete, minor corrections in progress
- 38 Pillars for ‘Centres of Inspiration’, the Divya Desams are ready to be fixed; rest are in progress
- All 464 Pillars of these Divya Desams are being designed in Hoysala Architecture!