Participate in Prathishtta and Kumbhahishekam of
108 Divya Desams (Temples)
You can see your donations/registrations history in the Donor Dashboard section, if you create the account. We recommend you to create the account for easy download of receipts at any time.
All your donations are Tax deductible. Please contact by email (email@example.com) or phone number to our office for more details.
NOTE: For the International donations please choose respective payment gateway. Then choose your currency from the dropdown.
You can donate by Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking / UPI for INR
You can donate by Credit card / Debit card / PayPal for International.
108 Divya Desams Prathishtta
About 108 Divya Desams
- 108 Vishnu Temples (Punya Sthalams) are also called “Divya Desams”.
- It is a glorious time to see all the 108 Divya Desams at one place.
- On an average prathishtta of 9 temples a day will be performed for 12 days
- These are the temples the 12 Alvars / Azhwars did the mangalasasanams (Praising the glory of the Paramaathma Lord Srimannarayana).
- Many items are required during the ceremony (e.g. Mercury, Yanthrams, Ghee, Samidhalu, Pure Navarathnalu, Pure Silk clothes for the lord etc).
- Each temple is a replica of all 106 Divya Desams on this earth. A very unique opportunity to participate in this wonderful event.
NOTE: There will be on an average of 9 temples prathishtta (consecration) per day. You can choose any day of the 12 days to join the consecration of the temples.
What happens after the registration?
- An email confirmation will be sent to your email id from “Statue of Equality”. If the email is not in your inbox, please check the spam folder.
- Further on, we will be communicating to you over the email / phone number which you have given during the registration process.
- You can download your donation receipt from the Donor Dashboard at your convenience. Meanwhile for any questions you can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +917901422022.
INFO: Every penny you donate makes a lot of difference. So we request you to donate as much as possible. This is a unique event where you can visit all the Divya Desams at one place.